A simple Baby Bib with a soft lining and double snap closure at the back. One size.
The pattern comes as a print yourself digital PDF pattern. THIS IS NOT A PHYSICAL PRODUCT. If you'd prefer a paper pattern, you can purchase that here.
The pattern comes as a PDF download. The file includes detailed illustrations and instructions that you can either read on your computer or print at home. The pattern pieces will need to be printed and pieced together (instructions included).
- One size fits most
- Thorough step-by-step instructions
- Full-sized paper pattern pieces including seam allowances
- This is a great pattern for all sewing levels — even very beginners!
- Easy new baby gift
You will need:
- Printer and paper to print your pattern
- Woven fabric fat quarter: light- to medium-weight cottons for the front of the bib
- Flannel fat quarter (or other absorbent material)
- 2 pairs of snaps (size 2 recommended)
- Coordinating thread
- Hand sewing needle
Note: Out of the respect for the creator of this product, there are no refunds/exchanges on PDF patterns. No exceptions.