A simple child's shirt and dress with a button closure and a curved bottom hem. Use this pattern to make four unique garments (a tank top, tank dress, t-shirt or t-shirt dress) in sizes 2-10.
Prefer a digital download to print yourself? Click here.
The pattern comes folded in a 6.5 x 8.5-inch biodegradable sleeve. It includes one project folder, two pattern sheets, and one 23 x 33-inch instruction sheet. We love the way the sheet folds out in front of you like a map!
- Five sizes (2-10)
- Thorough step-by-step instructions
- Full-sized paper pattern pieces including seam allowances
You will need:
- Woven fabric: light- to medium-weight cottons or cotton blends (e.g. shirting, voile, double gauze, quilting cotton, poplin, or cotton/linen blends)
- 6" piece of 2mm satin cord
- Zipper foot recommended (not required)
- 5/8" or smaller button
- Coordinating thread
- Hand sewing needle