A simple child's shirt and dress with a button closure and a curved bottom hem. Use this pattern to make four unique garments (a tank top, tank dress, t-shirt or t-shirt dress) in sizes 2-10.
The pattern comes as a print yourself digital PDF pattern. THIS IS NOT A PHYSICAL PRODUCT. Prefer a paper pattern? Click here.
The pattern comes as a PDF download. The file includes detailed illustrations and instructions that you can either read on your computer or print at home. The pattern pieces will need to be printed and pieced together (instructions included).
- Five sizes (2-10)
- Thorough step-by-step instructions
- Full-sized paper pattern pieces including seam allowances
You will need:
- Printer and paper to print your pattern
- Woven fabric: light- to medium-weight cottons or cotton blends (e.g. shirting, voile, double gauze, quilting cotton, poplin, or cotton/linen blends)
- 6" piece of 2mm satin cord
- Zipper foot recommended (not required)
- 5/8" or smaller button
- Coordinating thread
- Hand sewing needle
Note: Out of the respect for the creator of this product, there are no refunds/exchanges on PDF patterns. No exceptions.